At the Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH) and the Faculty of Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education (FLSHASE) of the University of Luxembourg, I was involved in the following courses:
- Introduction to Digital History. MA course. Course coordinator and co-lecturer. 2018-2019.
At the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences of Maastricht University, the Netherlands, I was involved in the following courses:
- Reel Virtualities. MA course. Guest lecturer. 2016-2017.
- Always Already New? Theorizing and Historicizing Old and New Media. BA course. Guest lecturer. 2014-2016.
- Media Culture: Theory, History, Concepts I+II. BA course. Guest lecturer and tutor. 2013-2015.
- Staging Snapshot Version of Family Life (MARBLE). BA course. Co-coordinator and lecturer. 2012-2013.
- After the Apocalypse: Trauma in Film, Philosophy, and Literature. BA course. Guest lecturer. 2012-2015.
- Memory Lecture Series (Research & Writing). BA course. Guest lecturer. 2012-2015.